If you have no idea about lesco bill and you need some LESCO Bill Information you are at right place just start reading.
What is LESCO bill?
Lahore Electricity Supply Company popularly known as LESCO is responsible for the distribution of electricity among the districts of Lahore, Sheikhupura, Okara and Kasoor in Pakistan.
Ways to pay your LESCO BILL
LESCO is improving its facilities day by day. Keeping in mind the comfort and ease of people LESCO has provided you with several ways to pay your bill, some of them are enlisted below:
- Commercial Banks
- Small Shops of OMNI
- Nadra eSahulat
In short, you can pay your bill wherever there is LESCO Bill Receiving Agent Counter.
LESCO Online Bill
LESCO online billing is a utility by LESCO to provide it’s customers the best experience of online payment. You can see your bill details online by just visiting LESCO’s official website plus you can even pay for that bill by using funds in your bank account.
What is a duplicate LESCO bill?
Sometimes, by mistake courier misplaces your bill. It can be because of confusion in address or maybe you yourself have lost the bill and now you’ve no document on which you can pay your bill. Now, there is no need to go to LESCO office and ask for your duplicate bill.
In fact, you just need to browse to LESCO’s official website and just by adding your Reference Number you will have a duplicate of your bill on your screen. Just print out a copy of that bill and visit any LESCO Bill Receiving Agent Counter and your issue will be resolved
How to Calculate your LESCO Bill
There are a few factors on which your LESCO Bill depends. While calculating our LESCO Bill we need to remember those factors so that there is accuracy in our calculations.
- You first have to recognize your connection type if it is Domestic, Commercial, Industrial or for General Services.
- Then you need to figure out if the given connection is Single Phased or Triple Phased.
- Now, you need to add up the Units consumed. They can be in Kilowatt Hour (KWH), Kilovolt Amperes Reactive Hours (KVARH), Maximum Demand Indicator (MDI).
- Now, you’ve to separate the PEAK and OFF-PEAK units.
- If you’re applicable to pay your Meter Rent then there will be an amount written on your Tariff.
- After that you must look if there are any kind of service charges on your connection then you must add that amount in your bill.
- Enter the Area in Fields.
- Moreover, you’ve to add up the number of TV sets that are currently functioning on your LESCO connection. Then you’ve to check and un-checking below steps:
- STRN Available
- Sales Tax for Retailers Exempt
- ED Exempt
- GST Exempt
- IT Exempt
- e-tax Exempt
Additional Sales Tax to Marble and Granite IndustryIn the end you just have to hit on the press button and in the blink of an eye, you’re having your LESCO total bill.