Do you know who provides the best electricity services in Pakistan?
Well without any doubts everyone knows that LESCO is the only electric distributor that always tries it’s best to facilitate its customers.
What Is LESCO?
Lahore Electric Supply Company popularly known as LESCO is an electric distribution company that supplies electricity in the districts of Lahore, Sheikhupura, Okara and Kasoor. It is providing electricity since March 1998.
LESCO is one of those few companies that provide the best billing facilities to its customers. You can pay your LESCO electricity bill at any place where there is a LESCO bill receiving agent such as in Commercial Banks, EasyPaisa Shops, Nadra eSahulat, Omni shops etc.
Keeping in view the demand of modern society and culture LESCO provides you with the facility for online bill payment. You can pay your bill from anywhere what you have to do is to just open your bank application and you can your bank credits to pay your LESCO bills.
LESCO Duplicate Bills
If you haven’t received your bill yet it could be a mistake from the courier or maybe confusion in your address or if you’ve lost your LESCO bill and you’ve no document to pay upon, for such circumstances LESCO provides you a duplicate bill facility.
For this there’s no need to visit any LESCO’s office, just go to the LESCO’s official website and enter your reference number on the page and you’ll be seeing a duplicate copy of your bill.
Just take out the print of that duplicate bill, visit the nearest LESCO bill receiving agent and pay your bill.
LESCO Bill Eliminator
Unlike other electric supply companies, LESCO gives you the facility to calculate your bill. There is a bill calculator that can be used to get your perfect billing amount.
By using this calculator you need to follow a few steps and you need to take care of a few things that could be a hurdle in your bill accuracy
- First of all, you need to know if you’re having a Commercial or Industrial or Domestic electric connection.
- Second, you should know that if your connection is Single or Triple Phase.
- Now, you need to add your Units consumed.
- Following you have to separate PEAK and OFF-PEAK Units.
- Now you’ve to figure out if you’re applicable for your Meter and Service Rent that is written on your TARIFF.
- Add on the Area in Field.
- Note down the number of TV sets are currently working on your connection.
- Finally, just hit on the press button and you’ll be having the total bill that you’ve to pay.
As you know that LESCO is working really hard to attain the satisfaction of its customer and to know their queries and problems LESCO has a suggestion box on their website and if you’ve any idea to help LESCO improve its services you can acknowledge LESCO by giving your FEEDBACK.
You can also contact on their helpline that is 111-000-118 or you can also visit their office and they’ll surely resolve your problem.