According to Coinmarketcap, the Yobit net platform supports trading of 497 cryptocurrencies and tokens and 8,575 active pairings.
With the platform’s easy-to-use cryptocurrency exchange, users may trade almost any coin/token combination currently available online.
Cryptocurrency exchange YoBit was founded in 2014 and is based in Panama, where it has been active since the beginning of 2017. As one of the earliest cryptocurrency exchanges, YoBit has a six-year history.
European software professionals and crypto aficionados made up the company’s founding team.
With its user-friendly layout, the “no frills” platform has attracted both beginner and experienced investors and traders.
As a result, YoBit is one of the few crypto market exchanges that allow the trading of fiat money and cryptocurrency.
Traders and investors may remain anonymous on the market as long as they like. There is no KYC or AML verification procedure for traders and investors on the YoBit platform and the cryptomarket, unlike many other exchanges.
Additionally, YoBit’s platform is supported internationally, with no regard to a user’s physical location.
YoBit has yet to be hacked, despite its worldwide and long-standing existence, due to robust security mechanisms in place. Want to know more about crypto trading in YoBit? Just read here;
Advantages and Disadvantages
- With no KYC/AML requirements, traders and investors may maintain their anonymity when trading and investing on the platform.
- The truth is out there: The YoBit platform provides access to the network’s trading history. Transacting in a cryptocurrency involves exchanging one or more cryptocurrencies for another.
- YoBit charges a fixed 0.2 percent cost, which is competitively inexpensive.
- YoBit has supported the listing of cryptocurrencies and other altcoins since their inception, and continues to do so now. As a result, investors and dealers get early access to new currecies and tokens.
- The majority of recently issued coins and tokens do not yet have wallets that are compatible with them. Investors and dealers may keep their currencies on the exchange with YoBit.
- As there were no KYC or AML regulations, registration was quick and straightforward.
- Telegram provides 24-hour customer service in Arabic, Chinese, English, German, and Russian.
- Additionally, there are other advantages.
- Free Coins: The “Free Coin” interface allows players to earn free coins.
- On the YoBit exchange, crypto assets are protected by adequate security measures. The “Freeze Withdrawal” option is also accessible to avoid theft..
- A genuinely worldwide platform with a large user base provides an efficient trading environment. The YoBit Telegram community is one of the largest in the world, with more than 80,000 members in the English chat room.
- For those who want a more controlled trading environment, this is a drawback.
- Traders and investors who need more sophisticated risk management tools are at a severe disadvantage.
- The public’s knowledge of the YoBit team is somewhat limited.
- Training manuals are few, but the platform itself is easy to use.
- Mobile devices running Android and iOS are not supported by YoBit net.
Attributes of the YoBitnet Platform
The YoBit platform has a number of notable features, including:
- Features such as charts and candlesticks for the available currency pairs.
- An easy-to-use interface
- Customer service – 24 hours a day, seven days a week Telegram offers round-the-clock help through a ticketing system in the “Support” section of the app.
- AdvCash, a debit card, Payeer, and Perfect Money may be used to make cryptocurrency and fiat currency deposits, respectively.
- As long as you have an AdvCash debit card or Payeer or PerfectMoney, you may withdraw cryptocurrency and fiat money.