After this pandemic period, the lives of people have become monotonous and quite boring. Everyone wants a change in their lives. They want to go out to feel fresh and happy and make their life exciting again. One of the ways to feel free and enthusiastic once again is by planning a long or short trip. A trip is one of the biggest solutions for relaxing the body and throwing out depression from one’s life. Trips are necessary at least once a year to feel free and rejuvenated once again.
Trips and Travel are only successful and memorable if one takes up the hotel or resort which can fulfill the demand set by the traveler and the management is always ready to help them at every moment of their travel. Taking up the best resort or hotel is necessary because, after visiting all the attractions, one needs a comfortable bed to get proper rest, and prepare himself for the next day. Resorts are considered to be the second homes of the traveler during their stay. Thus, it should be really good.
India is famous for its wide diversity and culture that is seen among different places of different states of the country. The tradition and the lifestyle of people are completely different from the ones who live in Northern India to those who live in the southern part of India. The country consists of many places where one can easily plan his long vacation and spend quality time there.
This article discusses all the tips to find the best resort in Mysore.
Mysore is a city which is located in the Southern part of the country. The city is famous for its Gardens and Palaces which are built from the past. These things attract a large number of tourists every year, not only from India but many other parts of the world too. Thus, the need for hotels and resorts became necessary.
Here are some of the tips to look for the best resorts in Mysuru.
- The first thing which needs to be checked is the availability of hot water. The facility of hot water should be provided from twenty-four hours to every room, for those travelers who want to take a bath in the night after visiting all the tourist attractions nearby.
- The cleanliness of the room is a must. The bed which is provided should be a comfortable one, the washroom should be clean and a dustbin should be available in every room as well as the corridor. The smell of the room should be pleasant and the atmosphere of the room and the hotel should be good.
- The third thing which is necessary to ensure is security. The resorts should have CCTV cameras present at every nook of the resorts, the security guards should be available every time at the main entrance of the hotel. Security and Safety of the traveler as well as his luggage are really important. The resort should also be equipped with the latest fire extinguishers and fire safety alarms because anything can happen at any moment.
- The food court is the next thing to have to look at, the food and hygiene are really important in the food court. The food court should be open till late at night. The food court, if possible should have a very pleasant environment, with a musician pleasantly playing his guitar and singing.
- The staff and management should be friendly and always ready to help. The staff should always be smiling no matter what the situation is, they should always assist their customers in the best way so that the customer also remains happy and has a peaceful trip.
- The next thing which one should consider while booking a resort is the location of the resort. If the resort is located in the middle of the city, then it can be chosen as one can visit the nearby market to get all the necessary things which he wants or the resort should be present near to the main tourist attractions so that one need not have to book a car or bike to visit the site, one can just walk and go to the destination he wants.
- The thing which although looks small but is necessary is the flexibility in the check-in and check-out time of the resort. The timings should be verified and the manager should also cooperate with timings.
- The resort should provide parking facilities too. Parking is a must for those who travel to the city by road. Parking helps both the customers and resort management in many ways. One should look for that resort which will provide rental cars or bikes facilities too so that the traveler can visit the nearby places or tourist attractions with these. These things are really necessary which should be provided by every resort.
- The resort that provides one with all the amenities should be one to look for. The main purpose of the resort is to relax the mind and body, thus for that, resorts should provide facilities like a jacuzzi and spa and massage parlor so that adults can visit and relax their mind as well as the body. The resort should also provide the availability of all the types of indoor games like badminton and table tennis so that children, as well as adults, can play them during the rainy or quite hot days. The bonfire should also be one thing checked upon. As in the cold days, bonfires will make things quite lovely.
- The last thing that should be checked is the review and the ratings that are provided by other travelers who have already checked in to the resorts. If the average rating falls over and 4.5 out of 5 and one finds the reviews decent, and satisfactory then one can look for that resort.
These are some of the tips to find the best resort in Mysore.
Choosing the best Resorts and Hotels are deciding factors of one’s stay. If shown a little negligence in choosing them, then one can fall in trouble that can lead to ruining of his trip. This article is an attempt to help one to choose the best resort that fulfills all the criteria which are mentioned above.