You may not have ever thought about fashion. But the first impression is the strongest impression when you meet someone. What is your look saying? You have to start thinking differently about fashion in order to make the best first impression, and here are some fashion tips to help you create an impression that’s unforgettable.
- For men with thinning hair, a small amount of hair mousse can be incredibly helpful. Apply it to the hair from the roots out on wet or dry hair. The mousse will add some volume, without weighing down your hair. It will also simplify styling your hair, and help train it.
- Wear cropped pants in a more flattering way by choosing capris, pedal pushers, and bermuda shorts that do not fall at the widest part of your calf. Choose pants that end above the knee or closer to the ankle. You should also avoid flared styles to keep your look streamlined.
- Lip gloss is a girl’s best friend! There is nothing worse than dry, chapped, uncomfortable-feeling lips. That’s where a pretty gloss comes in! Whether you like the super-glossy look or something a little more subdued, lip gloss is a great way to keep your lips looking and feeling their best throughout the day.
- Clumps of makeup are not an attractive look for female. In fact, recent polls taken by men find that the less makeups, the better. This does not mean that you have to avoid makeup altogether; try to use warm tones and put on just one layer of mascara and eyeliner.
- A good fashion tip is to learn how to develop your own sense of style. You don’t want to just mimic somebody else and copy their style. Think of what’s important to you such as comfort or flair, and then slowly build on that so that your fashion sense is unique to you.
- Wear clothes that flatter your body type. Just because something is in style does not mean that you should wear it. Every style was created with a certain body type in mind. For example, skinny jeans were not made to make people look skinny; they were made for people that already are thin.
- Go shopping with friends and help each other pick out clothes. Your friends can be your best resource when it comes to choosing the right outfits to wear. You want the people closest to you to help you because they are the ones that are going to help you look your best.
- Remember that belts should serve as accent pieces, rather than necessary tools for holding your pants up, and have fun with them. Skinny belts are perfect with dark denim and dress pants, especially in animal prints or shimmery metallic. Wide belts look great over dresses, cardigans and other pieces that you’d like to look more fitted.
- Neutrals are big every season. This season, the creamier neutrals are especially popular. Try looking for pieces in hues like cream, caramel, chocolate, etc. These colors work well on their own, and they also work as accents to bold or subdued outfits. Whichever way you decide to flaunt them, you can find some neutrals that go with your outfits.
- Look at people at malls, school, work, or anywhere to see what people are dressing like. This will be a good way for you to figure out if you really need to improve your fashion sense, or if you are perfectly fine and you look good the way you dress already.
- One great fashion tip is to take into consideration the type of care that a garment requires before purchasing it. This is a great idea because if you get something that is dry clean only or hand wash only, you might either end up ruining it or never using it.
- Take your body shape into account when selecting items for your closet. Low-cut blouses may not work for you, but you may have great legs. Select a skirt that shows them off and pair it with some fantastic heels. Work with your strengths.
Follow these tips to freshen your look. When you do that, you can feel confident meeting anyone and leaving a fantastic first impression. Apply the tips in this article to your life and not only can you make a good first impression, you can make an unforgettable impression every day.